So today I got another package of stuff I ordered from ebay. I really like looking at people’s handwriting…sometimes it makes me feel so weird and special that someone from across the globe took the time to write my name instead of printing off a label and slapping it on before hurling it to the other side of the world.
This is what a Samsung Galaxy Note is for, and if you have one and aren’t engaging in these activities, I suggest you return your phone and get something more suitable for your subpar lifestyle.
Hoho and I.
about being bilingual is that you can pretend to not be able to speak either language whenever it is convenient to do so.
Annoying survey girl: 小姐。。。。小姐。。
ASG: uhhh ar you Chinese?
Me: NO? (死都唔會認, lololol)
ASG: oo oki baiiii
Me: THATS RIGHT BITCH.
Why am I always in these situations where I have to prove my inherent bitchiness? I promise, I am a nice person.
Someone stabbed my hand with a pen and you took me to the hospital. Halfway there, one of my friends swooped in and told you to fuck off.
You really need to fuck off.
- Apple purists
- store greeters
- vanity sizing
- Andy Warhol
- people who walk really slow
- name brand knockoffs
- insanely hot weather
- China’s politics and government
- pretty much everything about China
- cream soda
- too much ice
- Suzy Bae (getting too ubiquitous )
- infrequent bus service
- fat people
- the smoky eyeshadow look
- dramatic people
- dramatic people on the street
That’s all for now.
Strangely intense leopard obsession
- Pubic hair: it’s annoying, tangly, and needs a LOT of conditioner.
- Conceptual art: just because you say so, doesn’t make it legit.
- Fat HCPs: set an obviously ironic and bad example for health, period.
- IU: I hate her because everyone loves her.
- apple pie
- silver 90s esque hair clips that rip out your hair
I wonder where the voice comes from. Not like your normal talking voice, I know that comes from your vocal chords. The vibration of air within that chamber forms the sound that we make. But when it comes to people’s singing voices, they dont always sound like their respective speaking voices. So that’s my question - where does this singing voice come from?
Someone once told me that speaking and singing voices are distinct - because when people with accents sing, the accent is lost, something like that.
I wish I could sing because I really can’t hold a note. My voice is flat. There’s no emotion in it. I feel like I’m not a real person because I lack this method of expression. Like there are people who have average voices (not terrible sounding but not remarkable either) and yet they can sing really well very naturally. Perhaps it’s because I’m very self concious about my own voice that I don’t let it out and improve it, and I guess that subjects it to even more silence. It’s probably never going to improve, like ever. Not that I don’t want it to though. OMG autotune doesn’t even make it better, I downloaded this app a while back and it made me sound even WORSE. WTF.
Can only a select few have this voice? I am obliged to believe so.
- Tongue piercings: okay, not only is it incredibly trashy and unsafe, but they damage your teeth and I don’t know if I’ve already mentioned it but they look INCREDIBLY TRASHY.
- 90s fashion: grunge/punk/goth/miscellaneous nonmainstream fashion I am okay with, but when you see people wearing shit like parachute pants or sporting post 80s hair - that is WRONG WRONG WRONG. I’m sorry but I cannot accept your desire to live in the past. There was nothing remarkable about the 90s in fashion, pretty much everything in and after that decade (with the exception of the recent years) nothing fashionable emerged.
-Fanfiction: I think that speaks for itself. I stopped reading fanfiction when I was like what, 13? There are times when I do come across it but after reading the first line I’m always cringing and trying to close the tab. I don’t want to hear other people’s accounts of my bias, that’s just………………………………..macabre.
- People who never get haircuts: please do something with your hair, it is 8ft long and I feel like I am watching my life pass by, by seeing it grow every day.